Realistic Cost Index to use for FMC

peter

I am using the Precision Manuals 737NG product which is awesome, and
wanted to know what a realistic cost index value to use would be when
programming the FMC?

Regards,

Pete.

Pete,

Have a look a this link http://tinyurl.com/9fj23

It may be worth using this AVSIM forum ( http://tinyurl.com/7fuj9 ) for
complex PMDG questions.

HTH

Geoff

"Peter" <Peter_Bouzaid@national.com.au> wrote in message
> I am using the Precision Manuals 737NG product which is awesome, and
> wanted to know what a realistic cost index value to use would be when
> programming the FMC?
>
> Regards,
>
> Pete.

Thanks for the info GeoffC. Much appreciated.