Parking codes

Hi Simmers,

Who knows where I can find this list with the explanation for the parking
codes used in the parking spot properties in AFCAD. I know what KLM stands
for and even ACA, but what about the rest?

Thanks,

Loek
3 answers Last reply
More about parking codes

    Hi Loek~
    I use a small utility called Aircraft parking manager. get it on AVSIM
    as [apcmv16.zip] . This will allow you to assign radii and parking
    codes from a dropdown list, as far as I remember. I havent used it
    lately but it solved a lot of AI problems for me at the time.

    I was running about 30-40 modern AI airlines and cargo in FS before I
    switched to Tom Gibson's Vintage Traffic files. been flyin in the 50s
    ever since.

    hope it works for you!

    regards,
    pepys

    --------------
    L. Mulder wrote:
    > Hi Simmers,
    >

    > Who knows where I can find this list with the explanation for the
    parking
    > codes used in the parking spot properties in AFCAD. I know what KLM
    stands
    > for and even ACA, but what about the rest?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >

    > Loek

    Thanks Pepys,

    I'll search for it!

    Loek

    "fs_pepys" <bpfowler@earthlink.net> schreef in bericht
    > Hi Loek~
    > I use a small utility called Aircraft parking manager. get it on AVSIM
    > as [apcmv16.zip] . This will allow you to assign radii and parking
    > codes from a dropdown list, as far as I remember. I havent used it
    > lately but it solved a lot of AI problems for me at the time.
    >
    > I was running about 30-40 modern AI airlines and cargo in FS before I
    > switched to Tom Gibson's Vintage Traffic files. been flyin in the 50s
    > ever since.
    >
    > hope it works for you!
    >
    > regards,
    > pepys
    >
    > --------------
    > L. Mulder wrote:
    >> Hi Simmers,
    >>

    >> Who knows where I can find this list with the explanation for the
    > parking
    >> codes used in the parking spot properties in AFCAD. I know what KLM
    > stands
    >> for and even ACA, but what about the rest?
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >>

    >> Loek

    1. Get Aircraft Parking Manager for the full list
    http://afcad.projectai.com/documents/APCMV16.zip

    2. See also the tutorials at http://afcad.projectai.com/faq.html

Games Microsoft Video Games