Parking codes

Hi Simmers,

Who knows where I can find this list with the explanation for the parking
codes used in the parking spot properties in AFCAD. I know what KLM stands
for and even ACA, but what about the rest?

Thanks,

Loek

Hi Loek~
I use a small utility called Aircraft parking manager. get it on AVSIM
as [apcmv16.zip] . This will allow you to assign radii and parking
codes from a dropdown list, as far as I remember. I havent used it
lately but it solved a lot of AI problems for me at the time.

I was running about 30-40 modern AI airlines and cargo in FS before I
switched to Tom Gibson's Vintage Traffic files. been flyin in the 50s
ever since.

hope it works for you!

regards,
pepys

--------------
L. Mulder wrote:
> Hi Simmers,
>

> Who knows where I can find this list with the explanation for the
parking
> codes used in the parking spot properties in AFCAD. I know what KLM
stands
> for and even ACA, but what about the rest?
>
> Thanks,
>

> Loek

Thanks Pepys,

I'll search for it!