You just GOTTA see THIS!!!!

So tell me again..........HOW did you say you are you saving for all these
great new add ons coming down the line for FS9?????????????????????????
http://www.savetoby.com/

Dudley

Mmmmmmm.......rabbit stew......(Home Simpson's voice)

Randy L.

"Dudley Henriques" <dhenriques@noware .net> wrote in message
> So tell me again..........HOW did you say you are you saving for all these
> great new add ons coming down the line for FS9?????????????????????????
> http://www.savetoby.com/
>
> Dudley

TR

Dudley Henriques wrote:
> So tell me again..........HOW did you say you are you saving for all
> these great new add ons coming down the line for
> FS9????????????????????????? http://www.savetoby.com/
>
> Dudley

Is that Melissa holding Toby in the pic? I know she gotta lot a addons AND
upgrades :)

"TR" <reply_ng@please.com> wrote in message
> Dudley Henriques wrote:
>> So tell me again..........HOW did you say you are you saving for all
>> these great new add ons coming down the line for
>> FS9????????????????????????? http://www.savetoby.com/
>>
>> Dudley
>
> Is that Melissa holding Toby in the pic? I know she gotta lot a addons AND
> upgrades :)

Couldn't be Mel!! She's a naturalist and loves animals. My guess is that
anyone trying to mort this bunny with Mel watching would end up with a kayak
sticking out of their butt. :))
Dudley

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Dudley Henriques wrote:

> Couldn't be Mel!! She's a naturalist and loves animals. My guess is that
> anyone trying to mort this bunny with Mel watching would end up with a kayak
> sticking out of their butt. :))
> Dudley

Actually, knowing the construct of this group, I'd bet he better not run
into anyone of us here.

--

boB,
Master_Caution_70

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

"RandyL" <rlink"nospam"@cableone.net> wrote in message
> Mmmmmmm.......rabbit stew......(Home Simpson's voice)
>
> Randy L.
>
> "Dudley Henriques" <dhenriques@noware .net> wrote in message
>> So tell me again..........HOW did you say you are you saving for all
>> these great new add ons coming down the line for
>> FS9?????????????????????????
>> http://www.savetoby.com/
>>
>> Dudley

Someone posted this a few months ago; for all bunny lovers, rest assured it
is a hoax!

Chris

On Mon, 02 May 2005 00:38:03 GMT, Dudley Henriques wrote:

> http://www.savetoby.com/

Toby is still alive!
The guy was going to kill that wascally wabbit months ago.

Did anyone check the recipes page? :)

--

Marcel (SAG-21)
(life is a tricky thing...I'm glad I'm good at it!)

"Dudley Henriques" <dhenriques@noware .net> wrote in message
> So tell me again..........HOW did you say you are you saving for all these
> great new add ons coming down the line for FS9?????????????????????????
> http://www.savetoby.com/
>
> Dudley
I'd rather eat the person who made the web site. Bunny stew...yeech. Human
stew....mmmmmm.

Mike

On Tue, 03 May 2005 13:33:43 GMT, Micheal Smith wrote:

> I'd rather eat the person who made the web site. Bunny stew...yeech. Human
> stew....mmmmmm.

What kind of wine goes with "human stew"?

OMG!!

--

Marcel (SAG-21)
(...travelling through hyperspace ain't like dusting crops, boy!)

> What kind of wine goes with "human stew"?

Asparagus syndrome cabernet savant ?

Cheers,

Quilly

An individual reply goes into my spam filter

dallas

"Marcel Kuijper"
> What kind of wine goes with "human stew"?

... I prefer a nice Chianti and some fava beans myself.

(insert that lips licking sound here)

Varmit