Outlook 2002 or 2003 w/ Axim X3?

September 22, 2004 10:06:47 PM

I have Outlook 2003 on my desktop. The instructions with my Axim say
to be sure to install Outlook 2002 prior to installing ActiveSync.

I suspect this is due to when the instructions were written.

I really don't want to go back to an older version of Outlook.

Has anyone setup their PPC using Outlook 2003?

TIA

More about : outlook 2002 2003 axim

Anonymous
September 22, 2004 10:06:48 PM

Pocket PCs work great with Outlook 2003.

The instructions reflect that Pocket PCs tend to ship with the older Outlook
2002 instead of 2003.
--
Todd Ogasawara, MS-MVP/Mobile Devices
Online Editor - http://MobileViews.com/ -- PDA & Wireless Info

"Brian S. Jones" <brian-s-jonesatcomcast.net> wrote in message
>I have Outlook 2003 on my desktop. The instructions with my Axim say
> to be sure to install Outlook 2002 prior to installing ActiveSync.
>
> I suspect this is due to when the instructions were written.
>
> I really don't want to go back to an older version of Outlook.
>
> Has anyone setup their PPC using Outlook 2003?
>
> TIA
Anonymous
September 23, 2004 4:55:51 PM

just make sure you have the latest version of ActiveSync.

!