public VPN service provider for Linksys rv082?

I have a Linksys rv082 and now that I've upgraded the firmware it
works very well. Are there any public VPN service providers that
support this router? Please gi ve URLs.
2 answers Last reply
More about public service provider linksys rv082

    johan antwerp wrote:
    > I have a Linksys rv082 and now that I've upgraded the firmware it
    > works very well. Are there any public VPN service providers that
    > support this router? Please gi ve URLs.
    Johan,

    I am not sure I understand what you are wanting to accomplish here.
    Assuming you found an ISP that would terminate a VPN connection for a
    reasonable charge, they would de-crypt your data and pass it along to
    the Internet un-encrypted. LAN to LAN VPN's are normally used to
    connect two known points that need to transfer sensitive data.

    Steve Hatch
  2. I use RoadWarriorVPN.com They provide OpenVPN VPN connection between my computer and their OpenVPN server. You should not have any trouble setting up the client on your router. I do like how Road Warrior VPN.com they provides customized install scripts, unlike some other VPN providers which make you copy and edit the install scripts, which can be a pain. I have been happy with their service. I never notice any slow down in speed when I am connected to them.

vpn Firmware Linksys Networking