public VPN service provider for Linksys rv082?

Last response: in Networking
November 4, 2004 2:44:36 AM

I have a Linksys rv082 and now that I've upgraded the firmware it
works very well. Are there any public VPN service providers that
support this router? Please gi ve URLs.
Anonymous
November 12, 2004 8:22:14 AM

johan antwerp wrote:
> I have a Linksys rv082 and now that I've upgraded the firmware it
> works very well. Are there any public VPN service providers that
> support this router? Please gi ve URLs.
Johan,

I am not sure I understand what you are wanting to accomplish here.
Assuming you found an ISP that would terminate a VPN connection for a
reasonable charge, they would de-crypt your data and pass it along to
the Internet un-encrypted. LAN to LAN VPN's are normally used to
connect two known points that need to transfer sensitive data.

Steve Hatch
October 4, 2009 6:34:37 PM

I use RoadWarriorVPN.com They provide OpenVPN VPN connection between my computer and their OpenVPN server. You should not have any trouble setting up the client on your router. I do like how Road Warrior VPN.com they provides customized install scripts, unlike some other VPN providers which make you copy and edit the install scripts, which can be a pain. I have been happy with their service. I never notice any slow down in speed when I am connected to them.
!