boB - 1st Commercial Helicopter add on

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Dallas wrote:

> It's the ugly ole Rooski helicopter... Like the one that wanted to shoot
> you down?
>
> http://forum.videogame.it/showthread.php?s=bf351fb75d53595b84bf8f26424887ba&threadid=24392
>

> Dallas

Yea, Don't know if this is true but it seems possible. Rooski pilots
that flunked out of Jet training, were re-assigned to fly the Hind. So
you know those guys were pissed to start with.

--

boB,
Master_Caution_70

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

"boB" <akitaREMOVECAPS77@excite.Icom> wrote in message
> Dallas wrote:
>
>> It's the ugly ole Rooski helicopter... Like the one that wanted to shoot
>> you down?
>>
>> http://forum.videogame.it/showthread.php?s=bf351fb75d53595b84bf8f26424887ba&threadid=24392
>>

>> Dallas
>>

> Yea, Don't know if this is true but it seems possible. Rooski pilots that
> flunked out of Jet training, were re-assigned to fly the Hind. So you
> know those guys were pissed to start with.
>

> --
>
> boB,
> Master_Caution_70
>
> U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

Gee, a gunship pilot with an attitude!!! That's a new one.

Of course boB, neither you nor I were EVER like that, right??? Especially in
a Cobra!!
:))