Print driver that indicates pages left?

I recall reading some time ago about a printer driver that gave pages
remaining - something like "based on the kind of printing you have been doing
lately it is expected that you have NN prints remaining".

Could anyone give me a pointer to what printers have this feature? I tried
Google without success, perhaps I am just not patient enough to wade through
the 100K results :).

Thanks in advance,

Bob Headrick wrote:
> I recall reading some time ago about a printer driver that gave pages
> remaining - something like "based on the kind of printing you have
> been doing lately it is expected that you have NN prints remaining".
>
> Could anyone give me a pointer to what printers have this feature? I
> tried Google without success, perhaps I am just not patient enough to
> wade through the 100K results :).
>
> Thanks in advance,

The driver for my R800 does something like that "Based on the amount of ink
left it is estimated that you can print /n/ documents like the last one
printed."

Is that what you meant?

on salads.