Very Weird Problem

samsonite

Distinguished
May 19, 2005
ok so i have been studying differant kinds of cooling for ablout 3 months and desided on watercooling to start out with. i gathered all my parts, tubing rad coolant block pump, and assembled. upon startup none of my peripherials worked (mouse keyboard monitor). so i diagnos it as a fried mobo and get a new one. once again assemble and the same problem occurs. so i diagnos that the 1/2" lines are pulling at a wierd angle on the cpu. so i change to 3/8" tubing and the same problem. so at this point im maddly swapping parts. you name it i swapped it. but when i would put the stock cooling on instead of the water block it would work. so now im franticly calling techs all over the country about this problem and only one told me that i should try to keep the fan plugged in while i have the block on. i have yet to try this, my plan is to try it on tuesday. in the mean time could i get any tech help from you guys? my rig is custom built by me and i love it like it is my child (its my first) and i would really like to fix this issue.

these are my specs right now minus the water cooling. i havent updated the pictures.

PLEASE HELP!

samsonite

Distinguished
May 19, 2005
ok well i figured it out about 10 minutes ago. when i got my new mobo i used the stock cooling and installed the water block on the old board because i determined jthat it was good. but after i swapped mobos to the new one with water cooling it works so now my temps are 20c cooler and i am so happy! :D but thanks for posting

TRENDING THREADS