MyTraffic or Ultimate Traffic

Hi,

Quick question!
Which is better?
MyTraffic or Ultimate Traffic?

Thanks.
3 answers Last reply
More about mytraffic ultimate traffic

    I have My Traffic and love it. I don't need the bells and whistles. I do
    love the fact that there are military aircraft at Air Force bases. Don't
    know if Ultimate traffic does that.
    Tom
    "Paul Maskell" <paul@maskell17.plus.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Quick question!
    > Which is better?
    > MyTraffic or Ultimate Traffic?
    >
    > Thanks.

    If you are looking for a more realistic environment then Ultimate
    traffic is the way to go. It has many more bells and whistles that My
    Traffic does not have.

    If you are looking to fill up your skies with AI traffic and not to
    concerned about additional bells and whistles then My traffic will do
    you just fine

    I did a review on FSTV for My Traffic you can download it here
    http://www.fstv.us/files/ians/tv041303.zip (38megs) there is also a
    review of FSTraffic done here
    http://www.fstv.us/files/ians/tv052503.zip (42 megs)

    I do not have a review of Ultimate traffic - although that is the one
    I use today!

    It really comes down to personal choice!

    Ian G
    www.fstv.us

    no idea but I got traffic2004 from justflight and its pretty good :)

    --
    Do you want to join a freelance design team? Can you code or design? Want to
    join a team who is strict on Web standards complacency?

    "Paul Maskell" <paul@maskell17.plus.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Quick question!
    > Which is better?