Linda

Ive lost mine! I have a box that says address in my
toolbar but the actual address of the page Im visiting
doesnt show up. Im lost without it, I need it to be able
to share links. Can someone please help!!

dude

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

right click on an empty area on your toolbars then add a
check mark on address >>> you might want to add a check
mark on lock toolbars as well

Linda

that was the first thing I tried. my address bar is
active, can even see a wee box saying address,but thats
it..no address n no space for one either. tried updating
XP,n changing to default settings, nada, nufin.its
frustrating!!

Linda

On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 01:58:37 -0700, Linda wrote:

> [...]

You can see part of it on the toolbar? If yes, right click the toolbar and
remove the mark next to "Lock the toolbars." Dotted lines will appear for
each section of the toolbar. With the mouse, grab the one for Address and
drag it down a line. Or resize some of the others to make more room for
Address.

After getting everything adjusted the way you want it to be, right click
the taskbar again to lock the toolbars into place.
--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows XP Shell/User