I have removed Roxio Photo Suite 5 Lite in XP Home but it remains on the
add/remove list. If I highlight it in the list there is no remove option it
only shows frequency used, last time used and size. When I go to the
registry location recommened by the experts I see no entry to remove the
name from the list. Any
suggestions on how to remove it from the list?

BJ

dude

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

You can download this add and remove program from this
website and it will get rid of your program ... I use
this program whenever i can't remove a program from
windows add and remove programs area ... This is a nice
little add and remove program ... here the website for it

http://www.regvac.com/ffreewar.htm

I have tried several add remove programs and they do not show this program
in thier list but when I go to windows add/remove it is on that list.
The program has already been uninstalled but remains on the window remove
list.

Jim S