DreamFleet Releases Beech A36 On Floats

news:8PZde.5369$HL2.4359@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net...
> Pretty funny...
>
> http://www.flightsim.com/cgi/kds?$=main/notams05/df0502.htm
>
> I guess Lawn Dart can get it now that it's a "Bush Plane". :)
>

> Dallas

Not quite as weird as the DC3 on floats...but unique nonetheless.

Jay B

On Tue, 3 May 2005 23:24:27 -0700, Jay Beckman wrote:

> Not quite as weird as the DC3 on floats...but unique nonetheless.

It can get a lot weirder, Jay.

http://www.douglasdc3.com/polair/polair.htm

--

Marcel (SAG-21)
(Mmmmmm.....beer and doughnuts. - Homer Simpson)

"Marcel Kuijper" <zoepetier_nothing_here@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On Tue, 3 May 2005 23:24:27 -0700, Jay Beckman wrote:
>
>> Not quite as weird as the DC3 on floats...but unique nonetheless.
>
> It can get a lot weirder, Jay.
>
> http://www.douglasdc3.com/polair/polair.htm
>
> --
>
> Marcel (SAG-21)
> (Mmmmmm.....beer and doughnuts. - Homer Simpson)

Next time, think of those that are catching a sneak visit from their office
and warn about engine noises suddenly playing in the background. I had
forgotten I'd got my speakers on; fortunately the boss was too busy with his
online betting but a few others dived for cover!

Chris

"Marcel Kuijper" <zoepetier_nothing_here@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On Tue, 3 May 2005 23:24:27 -0700, Jay Beckman wrote:
>
>> Not quite as weird as the DC3 on floats...but unique nonetheless.
>
> It can get a lot weirder, Jay.
>
> http://www.douglasdc3.com/polair/polair.htm
>
> --
>
> Marcel (SAG-21)
> (Mmmmmm.....beer and doughnuts. - Homer Simpson)

Now I've seen turboprop conversions for two engines, but that's the first
I've ever seen where they added an enngine on the nose.

Glad I didn't have to re-work the weight and balance for that.

Jay B