VPN Router with QOS and FQDN?

I am looking for a VPN router that supports QOS and FQDN for the VPN router
address configurations (my sites do not have static IP addresses).

Does anyone have any suggestions on what products I should look at?

Thanks,
--
Mike Schumann
3 answers Last reply

    Mike Schumann wrote:
    > I am looking for a VPN router that supports QOS and FQDN for the VPN router
    > address configurations (my sites do not have static IP addresses).
    >
    > Does anyone have any suggestions on what products I should look at?
    >
    > Thanks,
    You might want to use a dynamic dns service like TZO (tzo.com). Netgear
    and Linksys VPN routers have support for several of these services in
    their firmware.

    Steve Hatch

    That's what I am doing. However, I can't see any indication that either the
    Linksys or Netgear routers support QOS.

    Mike Schumann

    "as" <1@2.net> wrote in message news:419444C0.4080209@2.net...
    > Mike Schumann wrote:
    >> I am looking for a VPN router that supports QOS and FQDN for the VPN
    >> router address configurations (my sites do not have static IP addresses).
    >>
    >> Does anyone have any suggestions on what products I should look at?
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    > You might want to use a dynamic dns service like TZO (tzo.com). Netgear
    > and Linksys VPN routers have support for several of these services in
    > their firmware.
    >
    > Steve Hatch

    OK,

    I need 1 box to do VPN and QoS. I do not need wireless.

    Currently I do the following:

    Linksys BEFSR81 for QoS on outside.
    Linksys BEFVP41 for VPN on inside.

    This is for an IP phone that connection to a remote office with a few
    PC's attached to it. I need the VPN packets to get priority.

    Thanks,
    David

    --
    scartissue2000