VPN Router with QOS and FQDN?

I am looking for a VPN router that supports QOS and FQDN for the VPN router
address configurations (my sites do not have static IP addresses).

Does anyone have any suggestions on what products I should look at?

Thanks,
--
Mike Schumann

Mike Schumann wrote:
> I am looking for a VPN router that supports QOS and FQDN for the VPN router
> address configurations (my sites do not have static IP addresses).
>
> Does anyone have any suggestions on what products I should look at?
>
> Thanks,
You might want to use a dynamic dns service like TZO (tzo.com). Netgear
and Linksys VPN routers have support for several of these services in
their firmware.

Steve Hatch

That's what I am doing. However, I can't see any indication that either the
Linksys or Netgear routers support QOS.

Mike Schumann

"as" <1@2.net> wrote in message news:419444C0.4080209@2.net...
> Mike Schumann wrote:
>> I am looking for a VPN router that supports QOS and FQDN for the VPN
>> router address configurations (my sites do not have static IP addresses).
>>
>> Does anyone have any suggestions on what products I should look at?
>>
>> Thanks,
> You might want to use a dynamic dns service like TZO (tzo.com). Netgear
> and Linksys VPN routers have support for several of these services in
> their firmware.
>
> Steve Hatch

OK,

I need 1 box to do VPN and QoS. I do not need wireless.

Currently I do the following:

Linksys BEFSR81 for QoS on outside.
Linksys BEFVP41 for VPN on inside.

This is for an IP phone that connection to a remote office with a few
PC's attached to it. I need the VPN packets to get priority.

Thanks,
David

--
scartissue2000