What is the best VPN Client Connections??

Last response: in Networking
Share
November 12, 2004 4:47:21 AM

Since my first msg was full with blank espaces i write a new one: Sorry

Hi

I have a VPN with a Private Frame Relay2 with Router CISCO.
I have one headquarters and 15 outside office, all connected with the frame
relay and CISCO Routers.
And i have a Windows 2000 Server in the headquarters with a VPN Server
I can ping witch router on every outside office and ping the headquarters
router.

My question is: Witch is the best connections/login to my VPN Server??
In the 15 outside office, there is a Small network with a Windows 2000
Server AD.

Now, will i make the outside Office server connect (trough a windows client
VPN) to the headquarters Router and is Windows 200 server??(i have try this
and is ok), but then i cant access to the headquarters network trough the
workstation on the outside office. I must make a VPN Client on itch of the
PC on the outside office network.

What is the better way to do this??

Other question is how can the Client VPN connection be automatic when the PC
or the server itself starts?? I don't want the users to manual connect to
the VPN Server??
Since i have a Private frame relay, do i need this Client VPN connection or
do i need the Windows VPN Server?? Will it not connect without need to make
this type of connection?? If i use a user from the headquarters domain why
can i login without make this VPN client connection??

Sorry about all this questions

Many tks for your help

--

JailBreak

Vitória Futebol Clube

More about : vpn client connections

Anonymous
November 12, 2004 10:28:51 AM

JailBreak wrote:
SNIP

> Sorry about all this questions
>
> Many tks for your help

Don't worry, they made no sense anyways.

--
WARNING! Email address has been altered for spam resistance.
Mike Drechsler (mike-newsgroup@-deletethispart-.upcraft.com)

Why is that???
If you did not understand just ask.

But tks anyway for your help and support.

JailBreak
!