exceed over vpn

Anyone have any ideas as to why Hummingbird Exceed will not work over the
Nortel VPN with dialup access. Some of my peers are using it with high
speed access with no problem, but I have a problem over dialup. They are
using the same VPN. If I use another dialup access that is non VPN, then it
works fine. Any ideas.?
thanks

You basically answered your own question. X-Windows is a pig... It is
probably transmitting the screen data, but you'd be waiting a long time
before you could actually see anything.

stonecreek wrote:
> Anyone have any ideas as to why Hummingbird Exceed will not work over the
> Nortel VPN with dialup access. Some of my peers are using it with high
> speed access with no problem, but I have a problem over dialup. They are
> using the same VPN. If I use another dialup access that is non VPN, then it
> works fine. Any ideas.?
> thanks

Make sure your display variable is set to the Nortel assigned pool
address, and not the physical adapter address.

Steve H.