this guy is a tard. juanes287

kumana1

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2005
wow can you get dummer then this?

http://forumz.tomshardware.com/hardware/modules.php?name=Forums&file=search&search_author=juanes287&u=56749&internal=1

dumber

i made the comment that, that kid should get banned from these forums for starting up ridiculous threads. i standby what i said, and only hope for that day to come...

elmano650

Distinguished
Feb 18, 2006
the only person who is more retarded than juanes287 is the guy who started this thread. man your a nooooooob dont start threads that have nothing to do with overclocking in an overclocking thread, you dumbass.

Finneus

Distinguished
Dec 19, 2005
I am sure to get my a** kicked for saying this but I checked out the threads that were posted and I have come to a couple of conclusions.

1. Juanes287 sounds like some 8yr old kid who is trying to learn how to overclock. (I am guessing this because most kids do and say a lot of screwed up things at times...especially young ones).

2. Does he sound like he has made some pretty whacked statements...sure. But actually on a couple of posts he did ask some legitimate noob questions and people jumped all over him because of previous posts (holy crap man if someone asks a question just answer it, I thought the whole point of the forum was to help people out).

Anyway, thats my two cents...do I know much about computers..a little... probably not as much as most of you....but I come on the forums to learn and I have actually picked up a lot of stuff I didn't know before. So just cut people some slack. (and no this is not juanes dad either...lol)

Just remember there are a lot of people at a lot of different levels and ages on these forums so think before ya flame man.

Now I will just hop underneath my desk to shield myself from the nuke strike. :lol: