need video card recommendation

I need a good dual monitor video card. My current video card (Radeon 9000
pro) is great but has a problem supporting haze on both monitors.

If it supported DVI, all the better. Limit $200.
1 answer Last reply
More about need video card recommendation

    Here's my pick:
    http://www2.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814102515

    The 9800 Pro is still one of the very best cards for FS2004.

    "leckett" <leckett@leckett.com> wrote in message
    >I need a good dual monitor video card. My current video card (Radeon 9000
    > pro) is great but has a problem supporting haze on both monitors.
    >
    > If it supported DVI, all the better. Limit $200.

Dual Monitors Graphics Cards Microsoft Video Games