Sometime ago I stumbled across a webside with pictures of what to
expect in the new version of Servinfo, but now I just can't find that
page again. So if anyone have a link, I will greatly appreciate it.

Falcon

Danny

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Go to Google and search for: servinfo
Danny

"Falcon" <falcon1@email.dk> wrote in message

> Sometime ago I stumbled across a webside with pictures of what to
> expect in the new version of Servinfo, but now I just can't find that
> page again. So if anyone have a link, I will greatly appreciate it.
>
> Falcon

william

Last known link I have

http://www.avsim.com/hangar/utils/servinfo/

"Falcon" <falcon1@email.dk> wrote in message

> Sometime ago I stumbled across a webside with pictures of what to
> expect in the new version of Servinfo, but now I just can't find that
> page again. So if anyone have a link, I will greatly appreciate it.
>
> Falcon

Danny

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

This page seems to have screen shots as well as basic information about each
feature.

http://www.avsim.com/hangar/utils/servinfo/features.htm

On Thu, 5 May 2005 13:53:38 -0400, "William" <alone@home.com> wrote:

>Last known link I have
>
>http://www.avsim.com/hangar/utils/servinfo/
>

>"Falcon" <falcon1@email.dk> wrote in message
>>
>> Sometime ago I stumbled across a webside with pictures of what to
>> expect in the new version of Servinfo, but now I just can't find that
>> page again. So if anyone have a link, I will greatly appreciate it.
>>
>> Falcon

Believe me, I HAVE googled and been to the Servinfo website, but I
can't find anything where they talk about or show some teaser
screenshots of the new version. I seem to remember it was in a
flightsim forum somewhere, but I have tried all the usual ones
(Avsim, simflight etc) but without any luck

Falcon

IVAO's softdev team is working on a next gen servinfo like piece of
software for the IVAO network.
Might been that.

On Thu, 05 May 2005 10:54:47 +0200, Falcon <falcon1@email.dk> wrote:

> Sometime ago I stumbled across a webside with pictures of what to
> expect in the new version of Servinfo, but now I just can't find that
> page again. So if anyone have a link, I will greatly appreciate it.
>
> Falcon

On Fri, 06 May 2005 10:36:06 +0200, Thijmen
<thijmenANTISPAM@removeallthisnonsensewanadoo.nl> wrote:

>IVAO's softdev team is working on a next gen servinfo like piece of
>software for the IVAO network.
>Might been that.

Hi Thijmen

Yes, I'm pretty sure that might be it, so now I'll go take a look at
the Ivao server for info about it.

Falcon