password for folder

can u tell me that how can i set the password for a
folder over a network
2 answers Last reply
More about password folder

    Its Easy. You can set the share password for the folder. whenever a user
    tries to access the folder via network. user must have to provide a
    password.
    Right click the folder and click Properties
    Click on the Sharing tab and Click Share This Folder
    and set Permissions for the folder by adding and removing users and groups.
    the user will provide its logon password when accessing that folder. if u
    want only urself to access that folder then add only your user account to
    the Permissions Dialog box

    www.helpline4it.com
    The Best IT Community Portal!
    www.helpline4it.com
    "chandrasekar" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > can u tell me that how can i set the password for a
    > folder over a network
  2. how we can add password to folder

Microsoft Windows XP