Can a T62u that has been used with AT&T be easily activate..

I bought a used T62u off Ebay that had previously been used with Cingular
and got it activated just fine but, since I have decided I like that phone I
was thinking about getting a new T62u. I have found a couple new Sony T62u
phones on Ebay that have AT&T on them and I was wondering if there would be
any problem getting a T62u that had previously been activated with AT&T to
get it activated with Cingular? Anyone have a quick answer to that? Thanks

Ben

In <d_LZc.98500$JG7.63190@hydra.nntpserver.com> on Thu, 2 Sep 2004 16:09:46
-0500, "DynoSauR" <dynosaurREMOVE@wolfplayer.us> wrote:

>I bought a used T62u off Ebay that had previously been used with Cingular
>and got it activated just fine but, since I have decided I like that phone I
>was thinking about getting a new T62u. I have found a couple new Sony T62u
>phones on Ebay that have AT&T on them and I was wondering if there would be
>any problem getting a T62u that had previously been activated with AT&T to
>get it activated with Cingular? Anyone have a quick answer to that? Thanks

ATTWS won't unlock it's phones. Your only hope would be a gray market
unlocker.

I have a very good condition t62u for sale