Netgear FVL328 Router Revisted

This is just a repost to a previous question. I would like to know if any
of the readers in this newsgroup have had any experience with Netgear's
FVL328 VPN router. This could be good or bad experiences. I have four
offices that I want to set up and from reading Netgear's hype, these routers
will fit the bill. Any takers?

N. Adkins

"N. Adkins" <i_tell_truth@hotmail.com> schrieb in

> This is just a repost to a previous question. I would like to know if
> any of the readers in this newsgroup have had any experience with
> Netgear's FVL328 VPN router. This could be good or bad experiences.
> I have four offices that I want to set up and from reading Netgear's
> hype, these routers will fit the bill. Any takers?
>
> N. Adkins

we have customers using some FVS328, FVS318, FWAG114 and Netgear's VPN
client software (partly connected to cisco and netscreen firewalls). All
works perfectly. We had trouble with Linksys (as they do not offer all the
IPSec options, as Netgear does) and replaced them.

As always: it's important to use the latest firmware.

Fred

Thanks Fred I appreciate the information!

N. Adkins