dallas

Didn't Arthur say he was cruising Mexico for a week - 2 weeks ago?

Maybe he immigrated illegally into Mexico.

Dallas

> Didn't Arthur say he was cruising Mexico for a week - 2 weeks ago?
>
> Maybe he immigrated illegally into Mexico.
>

> Dallas

Don't think so. I heard the Mexicans have civilian militia on the border to
discourage the Americans trying to cross illegally into Mexico to fill the
jobs they have down there that are available because all the Mexicans are up
here working illegally!!
Dudley

dallas

"Dudley Henriques"
> Don't think so. I heard the Mexicans have civilian militia on the border
> discourage the Americans trying to cross illegally into Mexico to fill the
> jobs they have down there that are available because all the Mexicans are
up
> here working illegally!!

Ha...

Yes, it's true! So many Americans have swum across the border that they are
demanding that all the signs and legal documents be in both English and
Spanish. The Mexican government is going to allow all American illegal to
get drivers licenses and get free emergency medical care all without paying
taxes. They are also providing free schooling and bilingual teachers so the
children of these Americans don't have to learn to speak Spanish.

No wonder Arthur stayed, it sounds like a great deal.

Come to think of it, this can't be right... no nation could be that stupid.
:)

Dallas

GREGORY

On Fri, 06 May 2005 04:17:36 GMT, "Dallas"
<Cybnorm@spam_me_not.Hotmail.Com> brought the following to our
attention:

>"Dudley Henriques"
>> Don't think so. I heard the Mexicans have civilian militia on the border
>> discourage the Americans trying to cross illegally into Mexico to fill the
>> jobs they have down there that are available because all the Mexicans are
>up
>> here working illegally!!
>
>Ha...
>
>Yes, it's true! So many Americans have swum across the border that they are
>demanding that all the signs and legal documents be in both English and
>Spanish. The Mexican government is going to allow all American illegal to
>get drivers licenses and get free emergency medical care all without paying
>taxes. They are also providing free schooling and bilingual teachers so the
>children of these Americans don't have to learn to speak Spanish.
>
>No wonder Arthur stayed, it sounds like a great deal.
>
>Come to think of it, this can't be right... no nation could be that stupid.
>:)
>
>Dallas

Earth Charter.. see here the comission

http://www.earthcharter.org/innerpg.cfm?id_menu=28