Does anyone make Registered PC3500/DDR433?

mpjesse

Splendid
I've been on the hunt for some registered 184 pin PC3500/DDR433 or faster memory. I can't see to find any from the major manufacturers. Anyone know if registered DIMMs over PC3200/DDR400 are even made?

-mpjesse

mpjesse

Splendid
I emailed corsair. They no longer make it... I think.

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your interest in our products. We currently have no information to provide.

Best regards,

Ram Guy
Corsair Memory Technical Support

Corsair Memory, Inc.