Where to get compatible Epson Ink Cartridges

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
December 13, 2004 4:56:04 AM

I am looking for a good quality compatible Epson Stylus C86 Ink Cartridges.
I have bought other compatible cartridges for my Canon and I was
disappointed in the quality of the color. The color looked too dim. I live
in the US.

Trey
December 13, 2004 5:13:42 AM

High Capacity Black
http://www.weink.com/ecom/catalog/chromium6400_compatib...

Standard Capacity Black & Colors

--
Billy Pyrne
WeInk.com Technical Support
"Trey Weaver" <noemailtome@thanks.com> wrote in message
>I am looking for a good quality compatible Epson Stylus C86 Ink Cartridges.
>I have bought other compatible cartridges for my Canon and I was
>disappointed in the quality of the color. The color looked too dim. I
>live in the US.
>
> Trey

December 13, 2004 11:32:34 AM

"Trey Weaver" <noemailtome@thanks.com> wrote in message
> I am looking for a good quality compatible Epson Stylus C86 Ink
Cartridges.
> I have bought other compatible cartridges for my Canon and I was
> disappointed in the quality of the color. The color looked too dim. I
live
> in the US.
>
> Trey
And they are really good and guaranteed

http://aah-haa.com/cgi-bin/inkyusa/browse.cgi?view=grou...

Spit less spotlets - spotless inkjet prints...
http://www.aah-haa.com 30% more ink
http://www.inkylinkusa.com
Related resources
December 13, 2004 12:29:41 PM

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 02:13:42 GMT, "T_S" <devnull@weink.com> wrote:

>High Capacity Black
>http://ww

<snip - buy from me stuff>

and from dozens of other places listed in Google.
Anonymous
December 15, 2004 5:20:58 PM

You might to look at www.atlex.com They are original Epson inks but at a
much better price.