Where to get compatible Epson Ink Cartridges

I am looking for a good quality compatible Epson Stylus C86 Ink Cartridges.
I have bought other compatible cartridges for my Canon and I was
disappointed in the quality of the color. The color looked too dim. I live
in the US.

Trey
4 answers Last reply
More about where compatible epson cartridges

    High Capacity Black
    http://www.weink.com/ecom/catalog/chromium6400_compatible_t043120_high_capacity_black_cartridge_3233992.htm

    Standard Capacity Black & Colors
    http://www.weink.com/ecom/catalog/chromium6400_compatible_t044120_standard_capacity_black_cartridge_3687868.htm

    http://www.weink.com/ecom/catalog/chromium6400_compatible_t044x20_ink_cartridges_3673542.htm

    --
    Billy Pyrne
    WeInk.com Technical Support
    "Trey Weaver" <noemailtome@thanks.com> wrote in message
    >I am looking for a good quality compatible Epson Stylus C86 Ink Cartridges.
    >I have bought other compatible cartridges for my Canon and I was
    >disappointed in the quality of the color. The color looked too dim. I
    >live in the US.
    >
    > Trey

    "Trey Weaver" <noemailtome@thanks.com> wrote in message
    > I am looking for a good quality compatible Epson Stylus C86 Ink
    Cartridges.
    > I have bought other compatible cartridges for my Canon and I was
    > disappointed in the quality of the color. The color looked too dim. I
    live
    > in the US.
    >
    > Trey
    And they are really good and guaranteed

    http://aah-haa.com/cgi-bin/inkyusa/browse.cgi?view=group

    Spit less spotlets - spotless inkjet prints...
    http://www.aah-haa.com 30% more ink
    http://www.inkylinkusa.com

    On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 02:13:42 GMT, "T_S" <devnull@weink.com> wrote:

    >High Capacity Black
    >http://ww

    <snip - buy from me stuff>

    and from dozens of other places listed in Google.

    You might to look at www.atlex.com They are original Epson inks but at a
    much better price.

    "Trey Weaver" <noemailtome@thanks.com> wrote in message
    >I am looking for a good quality compatible Epson Stylus C86 Ink Cartridges.
    >I have bought other compatible cartridges for my Canon and I was
    >disappointed in the quality of the color. The color looked too dim. I
    >live in the US.
    >
    > Trey

Printers Epson Compatibility Peripherals Product