Fastest Minesweeper Times

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAntipop

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Beginner: 11 seconds
Intermediate: 96 seconds

whats yours? i think mine are pretty good, but somone might be able to beat me on my intermediate time.

Even a broken watch is right twice a day...

Sihs

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Good Job!
Well I'll just wait for my MS intelli mouse explorer and gf2 pro to take a shot at it (You need good frame rates you know). (kidding).

Sh!t Happens.

Bubba

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Beginner: 1 second
Intermediate: 1 second
Expert: 1 second

No [-peep-], this can really be done.
There is a cheat that stops the clock. You have to push a couple of keys at the same time. I will look for it.

I can't believe that Fredi has not made my sig the sig of the week yet. :frown:

dhlucke

Polypheme
You need to overclock your mouse for good scores. Make sure you keep the temps low and good airflow...

<font color=red>Computers are useless. They can only give you answers.</font color=red>
Pablo Picasso

Bubba

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
ok, after the clock starts, hold down both mouse buttons and then hit the escape key.
and Bob's your uncle.

rd382

Distinguished
Apr 5, 2001
cooli-o-so i am now the king of minesweeper of my school! i set all the records at 1 sec and ill be sure to attach a super orb to my mouse

--- Not all idiots are stupid, some merely know <font color=red>no</font color=red><font color=orange>th</font color=orange><font color=blue>ing</font color=blue> ---

Mavicator

Distinguished
Apr 14, 2001
Be careful overclocking your mouse. I fried 3 of them last week trying to set the voltage.

-- If you recycled your computer, would you get enough money to buy a pizza? --

rd382

Distinguished
Apr 5, 2001
yup but what are you going to do?? you not the only person that looks to cheeting as a way to get ahead... the rest of the world is right behind you

--- Not all idiots are stupid, some merely know <font color=red>no</font color=red><font color=orange>th</font color=orange><font color=blue>ing</font color=blue> ---

Sihs

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Today I saw a guy get 6 sec on beginner. I don't think he knows this cheat. It must be one of those million times when they are all seperated. He also got 29x on Expert.
dhlucke hehehe that was really funny. I'll keep that in mind.
This cheat is so cool. But I'll make it a little more creadible, I think I'll score 4 on beg. I remember getting so happy when I first got a 21!

Sh!t Happens.

TheAntipop

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
rofl, i was crapping myself when i got an 11 on beginner wihtout cheating. my 96 on intermediate isnt bad either. but not matter how close i get on expert, i just cant beat it. ive had 2 mines left before and absolutely NO more clues to work off of, i tried to guess but i guessed wrong. you know how frustrating that is?

Even a broken watch is right twice a day...

Bubba

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
OK, I just played without cheating.
I got 75 on intermediate and 219 on Expert.
I actually beat the expert 2 times in a row. I don't think I have ever done that before.

Sihs

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Sometimes it gets so frustrating. When you complete 9/10 of the expert you don't want to take chances. My way of cheating was to get a screen shot on clipboard viewer. Work it out there (without the counter ticking) and then figuring out my next steps.
Hehe I'm now on the university computer, I feel like scoring a 4 sec.

Sh!t Happens.

G

actually u can edit ini file in the window directory to whatever time u want. My real beginer record was 7s but i had to try in 50 times and 7s is the "luckiest". For the expert, my friend can do it <100 without any cheat and he used 1 button only.
That day i didn't believe what he said and bet him can do 3 times < 100 out of 5 times and he did it 2 times out of 4 , the last time he had the situation that he had to guess ( you know that situation dont u ? ) and he failed , phewww.
Man, you should look at the way he play, click the mouse like crazy ( may be he needs to tweak the mouse and a heatsink for his as well:D )

machinegunmax

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2007
ok... beginner = 7 secs
intermediate = 46 secs
expert = 120 secs

one day i will breach the 100 barrier, but anyone who gets below 80 is obviously cheating. I think if you clicked the bomb straight away when you knew where it was you could get 70 secs, and that is like the maximum, but i cant imagine anyone actually getting that, i have no life

browny3

Distinguished
Apr 14, 2007
Beginner: 7 sec
Intermediate: 43 sec
Expert: 111 sec

No cheats used.. i got these times cuz i was determined to beat one of my mates at tha game

lizander

Distinguished
Nov 15, 2008
Beg:7
Int:37
Expert:115

The key is to double click the mouse when the number is occupied by the bombs. Meaning, if you have a bomb next to a number 1, double click that 1 and all the surrounding squares are filled. This is NO CHEAT

antiacid

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2008
without cheats, 1sec beginner (I got lucky) and about 39sec intermediate. My expert "score" isn't as high because I got bored after a while and stopped :p

Status
Not open for further replies.