VPN client for Watchguard Firebox?

Hi, I need to protect a small network (~10 computers) and am
considering the Firebox SOHO 6tc. We would also like to have VPN
access, but 99% of the time no-one will be connected and the remaining
1% only one user will be connected.

If I understand Watchguard correctly, the SOHO 6tc comes with no VPN
licenses, and the separate licenses are sold in packs of 5 which is a
bit of overkill for us (cost is an issue).

So the questions are:

(a) Does anyone know what alternatives there are for VPN with the 6tc,
e.g. third-party clients that are known to be compatible?

(b) Assuming some third-party client (like Greenbow) does work, will
the *appliance* need any type of license, or is simply having the
client license enough? It seems from the 6tc manual that I need some
type of "feature key" to even enable mobile VPN.

(c) While I'm asking, any recommendations on VPN configurations for a
comparable price that include a single VPN license with the appliance?

Thanks
JR