Votes: 15 68.2%
  • no

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters

CompGeek

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2005
I just had to post this.
Ever since Bullshiter has left,9-inch has taken over .
They have the same atitude towards AMD and Intel and both have started a lot of Intel bashing and AMD worshiping threads.
So why doesn't 9-inch at least admit that he is Bullshiter in person.
It has become quite obvious now.

parlee

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2005
why dont we just not care? amd fanboys are amd fanboys, intel fanboys are intel fanboys there all the same... leave them be

parlee

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2005
i had an everything bagel and a medium coffee from dunkin donuts, they have really good bagels, there coffee is aite. anyone had a dunkachino? delicious, coffee and chocolate.

CompGeek

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2005
LOL,that was just asking for an opinion. If you don't wanna give it,you'd be better of not posting . (and not making me feel bad for posting this topic in the first place! :p )
And we all should care cause when someone sees thread after thread by the same author explaining the same thing this site loses a lot of credibility. Those over at Anand while being not very bright are still non spammy and you can actually learn something from reading their threads. Here you have to dig hard.
So, what i'm asking is a sticky thread for all those AMD vs Intel. It would make forums here much user friendly. Of course, it's impossible to totally get rid of AMD vs Intel but that can soften the conflicts. I mean just look around. There has gotta be AMD or Intel bashing in 80% of the threads.
We might as well try some VIA chip. I'm sure that then there would be a smart ass on the VIA side too.

CompGeek

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2005
Personal attack?
No! I'm just saying THAT THE FORUM WOULD BE MORE USER FRIENDLY WITH A STICKY THREAD FOR ALL THIS.
And it's related to the CPU forum since this is a CPU forum issue.

MadModMike

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2006
AMD CPU vs. Intel CPU Although I wrote that w/o fanboyism in mind, it is a direct and unbiased comparision of the 2, look there. And for the Bullshitter and 9-Inch, so what? It matters not who he is, he's a poster the same as you are, and that means he can post what he likes that are within the rules, same with you and me, and everybody else.

~~Mad Mod Mike, pimpin' the world 1 rig at a time

Personal attack?
No! I'm just saying THAT THE FORUM WOULD BE MORE USER FRIENDLY WITH A STICKY THREAD FOR ALL THIS.
And it's related to the CPU forum since this is a CPU forum issue.

Yes, I agree. A sticky thread with polls about people calling them bull-shitters would be so beneficial. Now that you've put it that way I get it!

parlee

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2005
yea i think the world would be better off without votes like this... who gives who he is? hes some biased amd fan, theres tons of them, theres tons of intel ones too. its pretty hard to be compltetly unbiased, that being said GO AMD!!!!! AMD FOREVER HYPER TRANSPORT IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN HYPERTHREADING!!! ONBOARD MEMORY CONTROLERS PWN THE STUPID CHIPSET THING INTEL DOES!!! AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST!!! DDR2 GOING TO AM2 WILL GIVE AT LEAST A 99% PERFORMANCE INCREASE! ANY1 WHO THINKS OTHERWISE IS a STUPID INTEL FANBOY DISSiNG AMD BECAUSE THEY ARNT AS BIG!!! lolz.

luminaris

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2005
yeah I agree too. The only problem with that is, it would be by far, the longest thread in this forum.

Would be kinda funny but then, rather boring seeing post after post of:

AMD is better!
NO its not!
Intel is better!
AMD is better!
NO its not!
Intel is better!

I think I would get more joy out of getting drunk and trying to climb a rubber ladder

parlee

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2005
id be a giant waste to compare amd and intel because u really cant, there different arcitectures and are better at there own thing... although amd has been catching up to intel on the encoding and such parts... intel still leads in multi tasking, thats probably the only thing intel pwns amd at... my guess is becasue of higher clocks.... but then again... im fat so whatever...

admiral25

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2006
yea i think the world would be better off without votes like this... who gives who he is? hes some biased amd fan, theres tons of them, theres tons of intel ones too. its pretty hard to be compltetly unbiased, that being said GO AMD!!!!! AMD FOREVER HYPER TRANSPORT IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN HYPERTHREADING!!! ONBOARD MEMORY CONTROLERS PWN THE STUPID CHIPSET THING INTEL DOES!!! AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST!!! DDR2 GOING TO AM2 WILL GIVE AT LEAST A 99% PERFORMANCE INCREASE! ANY1 WHO THINKS OTHERWISE IS a STUPID INTEL FANBOY DISSiNG AMD BECAUSE THEY ARNT AS BIG!!! lolz.

ROFL
funny

luminaris

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2005
Well, we relate to CPU's cause we run hot, multi-task and can execute many different instructions at the same time such as: walk, chew gum and pass gas at the same time

parlee

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2005
has anyone ever thrown up pooped and pissed at the same time? quite the achivement, and funny to watch, watching the person decide which mess is worse to clean up, in the end he chose pooping on the floor and getting the rest into the toliet (mostly)... once again, funny to see. if u ever get the chance, dont pass it up

ninjapulse

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2006
Oh cmon these things have to be expected. In every forum, there are loads of people with alt accounts. Lets just try and stay on topic ( nice try with relating this with computers though...haha)

parlee

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2005
i duno which forum id like to have more... a Pc forum or a pu**y forum... on one hand pc's never really get boring, but on the other hand after about 3-4 times of going at urself in 1 day it tends to get old... im gonna give pc the win by a hair, so lets get on topic here and just say this last closing statement.

AMD and intel are companys, argueing over which is better is like argueing over which fastfood is better... people have different tastes and some people know and love the taste of mcdonalds over bk because its been around since 1766. cant we all just hold hands and sing the lion king? or am i asking too much

hongkongphuey

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2006
No way Err... You and Inignot are wise, that's why you live on the moon where everything is far more advanced than we Earthlings...

Anyways, all jokes aside great reply to the thread. :D