Dallas wrote:
> I was Quilling around last night and the sim got all floopy.
>

> Dallas

...and don't dilly dally on the way...

--
Cheers,

Quilly

An individual reply goes into my spam filter

Arthur

Gee, that's too bad. You could have been flooping around and the sim would
have gotten all Quilly, which is not a bad thing.

Arthur

>I was Quilling around last night and the sim got all floopy.
>

> Dallas

GREGORY

On Sat, 07 May 2005 04:40:05 GMT, "Dallas"
<Cybnorm@spam_me_not.Hotmail.Com> brought the following to our
attention:

>I was Quilling around last night and the sim got all floopy.
>

>Dallas

Well.. I wasn't flopping or quilling around in any such way a't-all.
was coming up from France descending thru DVR at FL230
turning west for DET.. just slicin' thru the air.. with full radio-
navigation that is. :) Then lining up nicely for EGLL 28R. All with
littl' FO who's acquire the name of Mr. Moukavich... pronounced
{Moo-cave-itch} -- How's that for silly!!

-G

On Sat, 7 May 2005 07:51:09 +0000 (UTC), "Quilljar"
<wykehill-flightsim@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>..and don't dilly dally on the way...

My old man said: "Foller the van,
And don't dilly-dally on the way".
Off went the van wiv me 'ome packed in it.
I walked be'ind wiv me old cock linnet.
But I dillied and dallied,
Dallied and dillied;
Lost me way and don't know where to roam.
And you can't trust a "Special"
Like the old-time copper
When you can't find your way home.

Unfortunately, I don't speak Cockney.