Which Mac OSX86 version works on Amd pc?

Hello,
I have Amd phenom ii x6 1055t,
4gb corsair vengence 1600mhz,
Ati 6870 1gb,
Mobo: Asus M4a78lt-m

So, Which version (mac for pc) will Work?
14 answers Last reply
More about which osx86 version works
  1. its a version called iATKOS and it can be installed on any pc make sure you follow the instructions in the link above exactly
  2. ddaarrkkssttaar said:

Is this version of Aiktos campatible with this Mobo. Asus M4A78LT-M
  3. To see if any version of OSX86 is compatible with your machine your going to have to test it out.
  4. having trouble installing it, i burned it to a dvd with transmac and when i boot to dvd nothing happens its just _ blinking
  5. i burned the iATKOS image with transmac to a dvd and when i boot up my computer and boot from cd/dvd, it just has "_" blinking in the corner of my screen. Any idea how to fix this?
  6. Welcome to the world of Hackintoshes! Don't expect it to work right out of the box or off the Internet. You have to put in a little hard work.
  7. i want expecting it to work... how can i fix it
  8. Any DVD image of a complete OS X setup is going to be illegal. Don't expect help with pirated software.

(I'm not saying that Hackintoshes are illegal - they aren't - but you can't just download an OS X DVD from the net.)
  9. i already own it so its legal
  10. I own a car. Doesn't make it legal for me to steal another one.
  11. ddaarrkkssttaar said:
    i want expecting it to work... how can i fix it

Hi :)

You can ONLY fix it by using COMPATABLE HARDWARE....

All the best Brett :)
  12. Hi :)

Duplicate posts not allowed here and illegal software posts even more not allowed here...

All the best Brett :)
  13. This next topics has been merged by Mousemonkey
    im having trouble booting the iATKOS dvd
Ask a new question

Read More

AMD Macintosh Mac OS X