Safenet SoftremoteLT ZyWALL 10w

Hi everybody!
I've got a problem with the following configuration

My PC ---- (192.168.0.1 - 255) ZyWALL 10w ---- Internet ---- ZyWALL 10w
(192.168.1.1 - 255) ---- Customer's PC

I'm using SafeNet's SoftremoteLT 10.3.5 (Build 6) to create a VPN connection
to the customer's network. Softremote is *always* able to create the VPN
tunnel/connection. But about every second try, I cannot connect to the
remote network (neither PINGING nor anything else). It doesn't matter if I
disable the Software Firewalls (Win XP, SP2) on my side or not. The
customer's computers are not protected by any software firewalls.

Any idea? Thanks in advance! Philipp

--
Philipp Boeni
e-Mail: philipp@boeni.org

Philipp Boeni" <philipp@boeni.org> a écrit dans le message de
> Hi everybody!
> I've got a problem with the following configuration
>
> My PC ---- (192.168.0.1 - 255) ZyWALL 10w ---- Internet ---- ZyWALL 10w
> (192.168.1.1 - 255) ---- Customer's PC
>
> I'm using SafeNet's SoftremoteLT 10.3.5 (Build 6) to create a VPN
connection
> to the customer's network. Softremote is *always* able to create the VPN
> tunnel/connection. But about every second try, I cannot connect to the
> remote network (neither PINGING nor anything else). It doesn't matter if I
> disable the Software Firewalls (Win XP, SP2) on my side or not. The
> customer's computers are not protected by any software firewalls.
>
> Any idea? Thanks in advance! Philipp

No great help i am afraid but i would try to begin the tunnel
to your customer's network from your Zywall10 instead from your PC
just to see if the tunnel works better ?
Zywall to zywall vpn tunnels work fine if both zywall have a WAN static
address.

Perhaps the zywall10 ipsec passthrough is buggy or perhaps you're facing the
same problem i have :
connection established but can't ping anything apart the remote zywall and
nothing else (see other thread).
A zywall / softremote compatibility problem ?