file order

When opening any dialogue box the file order is random
and always needs to by re-organised into alphabetical
order. How can I reset the default ordsr back to
alphabetical?
1 answer Last reply
More about file order

    "jrmclean" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >When opening any dialogue box the file order is random
    >and always needs to by re-organised into alphabetical
    >order. How can I reset the default ordsr back to
    >alphabetical?

    This may help: in the Windows Explorer sort the items by name, then
    press CTRL while you close the window.

    --
    (tm)

Default Microsoft Windows XP