Gibraltar - Where's The Rock?

In FS 2002 there was some semblance of the famous rock but in FS04 the place
is as flat as a pancake!

Carrigman

I found an add in at AVSIM called gibraltar2004.zip. Not brilliant but
better than no rock at all!

Geoff

"carrigman" <carrigman@deathtospammershotmail.com> wrote in message
> Yes, excellent representation of The Rock.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Carrigman
>
> "Quilljar" <wykehill-flightsim@yahoo.co.uk> wrote
>
>> Here is what it looks like with the added Gib scenery, but I can't
>> remember where I got it now, nor whether it was freeware or not. It's
>> good though ennit?
>>

>> http://image20.webshots.com/20/5/14/75/195451475Asrydx_fs.jpg

At www.flightsim.com search for spain and you will get Gibraltar. Heavy
scenery.

"GBH" <geoff.hamilton1@NOSPAMTHANXntlworld.com> schreef in bericht
>I found an add in at AVSIM called gibraltar2004.zip. Not brilliant but
>better than no rock at all!
>
> Geoff
>
> "carrigman" <carrigman@deathtospammershotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Yes, excellent representation of The Rock.
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> Carrigman
>>
>> "Quilljar" <wykehill-flightsim@yahoo.co.uk> wrote
>>
>>> Here is what it looks like with the added Gib scenery, but I can't
>>> remember where I got it now, nor whether it was freeware or not. It's
>>> good though ennit?
>>>

>>> http://image20.webshots.com/20/5/14/75/195451475Asrydx_fs.jpg

where's The Rock?? i heard the French pinched it and renamed it
degaullestone

Butts

crash

donbutts wrote:
> where's The Rock?? i heard the French pinched it and renamed it
> degaullestone

<<<<G>>>>