Replacement for an Epson color 3000

We need to replace our Epson 3000. Any recommendations? Its primary use is
for printing plans on A2. So looking for either an A1 or A2 printer. Must
also be networkable. The 4000 looks a bit more than we need. The only other
ones I can find are the HP Designjet 100plus and 130 NR.

Thanks in advance
Dean

Anyone? Our budget is around £1500

Thanks