Sapphire x800GTO problems

lefizzet

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2006
Hey guys i found these forums useful so i decided to register. I recently ordered my custom comp from cyberpowersystem.com last month, and wen i recieved it i was pretty disapointed. When i ran CS:S i got an average of 40-60 fps and even wen i run cs 1.6 it occasianly freezes and i also get a lot of spikes of 30 fps. Im not sure if its the gfx card because i have all of the latest drivers (catalyst 6.2 and the driver that came with the card TRIXX) When i ran 3dmark05 i got a score of 3260 even wen it was overclocked at 490core/573memory so im not sure wats wrong with it.
My system specs are
AMD 3700+clocked at 2.2ghz
1G DDR400 Kingston
160G WD HD
A8n-SLi Mobo
Sapphire X800GTO PCI-E

Also if any1 could tell me how to get the link for the specs for my whole system that 3Dmark05 gives me because i only have it so i can view it(C:program FilesFuturemark3DMark05systeminfoSI.xml)

If you guys kno anything that could help me please respond! Ty =]

sleepdeprived82

Distinguished
Dec 21, 2005
Ok my specs are below, my 3dmark 05 score is 5600

Now I know my cpu is clocked higer but it doesnt make that much difference on the score and apart from that our systems are simular.

I would say your score is defently low.

To view all of you 3dmark scores you have to register and upload the results to the online browser. Then you can compair and contrast with others.

Im running 5.10 omega drivers, havent updated yet had no need.

fainis

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2006
.....hello boys......my card is a x850xt ... ithink 520/1080 ddr3
3dmark05 score is around 6000 default, i don`t remember exactly cause i`ve just checked it once, when top performance is enabled in bios it goes as high as 6500 or something............
try the overdrive tool in catalist. it`s a nice overclocking utility from ati..but as my friend upstairs said ... overclocking the gpu has almost no efect on synthetic benchmarks......in games there is a small difference ....
...for all my friend upstairs with low points in 3dmarkxx......you should not dispare ...remember that those tests are done for nvidia gpu`s ...i think that working arround with memory timings will help you very much ..try to lower down the CAS timing in bios ...or overclock a little the memory ..... i think that your low score has nothing to do with the gpu or the video card ..unless is working ok of course...
i personaly noticed that working around memory timings ang fsb will improve your graphics performance too....
.........good lock and excuse my english boys.........