Korea Quilling

Have been downloading all the Korea scenery I can find but it seems most
is from Seoul south while most of my flying was in the North. But even
so I have found a couple places where the mesh is good enough to Quill
to some of the interesting places.

I don't suppose anyone might know of some Korea scenery hidden away
somewhere?
--

boB,
Master_Caution_70

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)
More about korea quilling

    I once tried planning an airline flight over North Korea. No luck....there
    are NO foreign aircraft allowed to fly over North Korea. I had to fly
    around it. Good luck finding scenery, although I would hazard to guess the
    north is much the same as the south with respect to scenery.

    Arthur

    "Arthur" <alspectorz@rogers.com> wrote in message
    >I once tried planning an airline flight over North Korea. No luck....there
    >are NO foreign aircraft allowed to fly over North Korea. I had to fly
    >around it.

    Well, at least you can fly over it in the sim. Then, send the screenshots
    to Pyongyang. :-)

    Arthur wrote:

    > I once tried planning an airline flight over North Korea. No luck....there
    > are NO foreign aircraft allowed to fly over North Korea. I had to fly
    > around it. Good luck finding scenery, although I would hazard to guess the
    > north is much the same as the south with respect to scenery.
    >
    > Arthur

    I would bet you are correct. Maybe a little more poverty in the North.

    --

    boB,
    Master_Caution_70

    U.S. Army Aviation (retired)