Flight1 FS Water; is anyone using this?

Flight 1 have recently replaced FSWater with 'Flight Environment', which
does sky, clouds and water. It has a randomiser which lets you change the
combination at the push of a button.

I use it although I have had to manually replace the three inland water
files everywhere I've found them in the package because I don't like the
colour of their inland textures. Being from the UK I need it to look a bit
muddy :)

FSWater and 'Flight Environment' have both developed from freeware products
produced by Peter Wilding. IMO they don't really give better results than
you can get from freeware, but they are easier to install and the randomiser
allows you to vary the look of the environment with little effort.

Cheers

Jon

"Lawn Dart" <willkayakforfoodREMOVE_THIS@gmx.net> wrote in message

Melissa,

Flight Environment only changes the texture files for the clouds. So it
does a different thing from Activesky and in fact compliments it in the same
way that some of the freeware cloud textures do...

Anyway, I'm not on comission from Flight 1 so I'll leave it at that :))

Jon

"Lawn Dart" <willkayakforfoodREMOVE_THIS@gmx.net> wrote in message

I think you are right that the sample shots of FE you've seen are default
without Activesky running.

When I have a decent screenshot with Activesky running I'll post it for you.
Most of my recent screenshots are looking more or less straight down so
cloud don't figure much :)