Errand Program Icon

September 25, 2004 1:17:19 PM

Ive removed the program but the Icon remains in Programs. Please how I can I
delete it?

Thanks

More about : errand program icon

September 25, 2004 2:37:28 PM

delete it from \Windows\Start Menu\Programs

"Gillian Glass" <gg012h0027@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> Ive removed the program but the Icon remains in Programs. Please how I can
> I delete it?
>
> Thanks

Anonymous
September 26, 2004 3:44:29 AM

On the PPC. It wont delete

"Adrian" <Adrian@nospamhotmail.com.uk> wrote in message
> delete it from \Windows\Start Menu\Programs
>
> "Gillian Glass" <gg012h0027@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
>> Ive removed the program but the Icon remains in Programs. Please how I
>> can I delete it?
>>
>> Thanks

Anonymous
September 26, 2004 3:47:57 AM

Sorry, now I understand - via File Explorer

Well I never - The more and more I use this I realise its like its big
brother

Thanks

!