Hi- Just put Windows XP on computer. It only fills 75%
of the screen. Anyone know how I can get it to fill the
entire screen? Please help!

Greetings --

What happens when you adjust the vertical and horizontal
positioning and sizing controls on the front of your monitor?

Bruce Chambers
--
Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm