Internet Explorer

HI all,
My internet Explorer recently picked up a virus. I was
forced to "unistall". How and where do I downland a new
version of windows Explorer?
Thank you
Mike
2 answers Last reply
More about internet explorer

    On the MS update page search for IE homepage. In the related subjects column
    on the right you will find the d/l for IE

    "mike" <mntmike46@rcn.com> wrote:

    >My internet Explorer recently picked up a virus. I was
    >forced to "unistall". How and where do I downland a new
    >version of windows Explorer?

    Try Hijack This! (http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/downloads.html)
    to remove the malware. Also scan your system with a good virus
    scanner. Uninstalling the Internet Explorer is not supported in
    Windows XP.
    "List of Antivirus Software Vendors"
    (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=49500)

    --
    (tm)

Windows Explorer Internet Explorer Microsoft Windows XP