Mike

Splendid

HI all,
My internet Explorer recently picked up a virus. I was
forced to "unistall". How and where do I downland a new
version of windows Explorer?
Thank you
Mike

On the MS update page search for IE homepage. In the related subjects column
on the right you will find the d/l for IE

"mike" <mntmike46@rcn.com> wrote:

>My internet Explorer recently picked up a virus. I was
>forced to "unistall". How and where do I downland a new
>version of windows Explorer?

Try Hijack This! (http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/downloads.html)
to remove the malware. Also scan your system with a good virus
scanner. Uninstalling the Internet Explorer is not supported in
Windows XP.
"List of Antivirus Software Vendors"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=49500)

--