Core Duo Mobo

ozwald56

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2006
I'm thinking of building an Intel Core Duo desktop system. When can we expect the first Core Duo compatible motherboards? I haven't seen any yet.

Thanks.

ozwald56

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2006
Is anybody going to be mature about this? I'm really tired of AMD fanboys acting stupid. It's my computer, I'll use whatever chip I want. All I wanted to know is when the core duo mobos are coming out.

By the way, the Core Duos are Yonah, not Dothan. If you're going to act smart at least know what you're talking about.

ak47is1337

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2006
Is anybody going to be mature about this? I'm really tired of AMD fanboys acting stupid. It's my computer, I'll use whatever chip I want. All I wanted to know is when the core duo mobos are coming out.

By the way, the Core Duos are Yonah, not Dothan. If you're going to act smart at least know what you're talking about.

Sorry for tring to be nice and start conversation douchebag. No Shit, Dothan is single core! And, would I be ranting about my likely of the Pentium M's if I was a f*cking AMD fanboy? Look into any of the socket 479 boards with a bios update, unless Core Duo requires a new chipset, in which case you are basically screwed considering hardly any normal Pentium M boards are out at all.