Com ports, GPS & ARPS on Ipaq 2210

September 25, 2004 11:50:09 PM

I have a compact flash GPS card for use with
the Ipaq 2210, works fine, but I need the data
that is fed into the PDA to also be directed to
the external com port. This is needed to run
a tracking application (ARPS) used in Amateur
radio.
Any one know of a bit of software/code to
enable this scenario?
Anonymous
September 26, 2004 3:21:02 AM

GPSGate 'may' be a solution, see http://franson.biz/gpsgate/ .