Win2K VPN server setup

I need some help with a win2k VPN server setup...

Here is what I am doing:

1. Open RRAS
2. Right click on server and click on 'Config. and Enable RRAS'
3. I go through the Wizard and select...

a. VPN Server
b. 'yes all of these protocols are on this list'
c. I do not select 'all unauth. access for all remote clients'
d. Then I am presented with a list of the NICs in the machine. It wants
me to select the one with the net connection. I have selected the one
that the machine uses (there is another one, but there is no cable into
it)

One time when I did this, I lost all net access... no ping, no DNS. If
I select the second NIC, it doesn't do this.

e. I select, 'Automatically. DHCP to assign addresses'
f. 'No, i dont want to use RADIUS'
g. then I am finshed the Wizard.

Where do I go from here? I know that I must port forward... but I am
unable to connect even within the network. I have enabled access for
the user as well.
I am using a MAC OSX 10.3.6 client if that makes a difference.

Hi,

I had the same problem.

Take a look at the DHCP settings. Assigned address should be within a
range which is a subnet of your local network.

For instance if your local network is:

Network: 10.0.0.0
Mask: 255.255.255.0

You can configure DHCP to use network: