SP2 install failure

After downloading SP2 the installation failed. I got Error Code 80200010.
I sent a message to Microsoft. How do I attempt the installation again?
1 answer Last reply
More about install failure

    count your blessings why don't you wait on the installation till they work
    out the bugs.That is is you already have a updated firewall/antivirus and are
    runnining anti-adware and trojan software. If it makes you feel like you're
    doing something you can always order the cd from MS and wait till you get it.
    Maybe by then they will have worked out all the bugs. Just a thought.

    "Ron" wrote:

    > After downloading SP2 the installation failed. I got Error Code 80200010.
    > I sent a message to Microsoft. How do I attempt the installation again?

Microsoft Windows XP