Needs blood and gorey gaming

inquiring

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2002
Any good kick ass games that maximize blood and gore? Ive played all the games talked about in here and they are way too tame and cutey pie for me. I need some death and destruction, wants to see some heads roll and some limbs fly by. This is the only way I can stay sane by playing these games. Thanks in advance all my compatriots in massacre!

RichPLS

Champion
Doom3?

<pre><font color=red>°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°`°¤o \\// o¤°`°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°
And the sign says "You got to have a membership card to get inside" Huh
So I got me a pen and paper And I made up my own little sign</pre><p></font color=red>

RichPLS

Champion
Best way it to blur reality and fantasy to a point where anything is possible. Load up with lots of high caliber weapons and ammo and explosives, then create the rulez as you go.

So I got me a pen and paper And I made up my own little sign</pre><p></font color=red>

if you have a copy of the original Half life download the mod "They hunger" from fileplanet(or google it) thats a good twisted game.

I work therefore I am conservative.
<A HREF="http://www.cameronwilliamson.com" target="_new">-={Psychotic Sociopath.}=-</A>

dhlucke

Polypheme
Painkiller would be a good one. Serious Sam might not be what you're out for but I recommend that as well.

<pre><font color=red>A64 3200+ Winchester
DFI Lan Party NF4 Ultra-D
1GB Corsair 4400C25PT
WD740GD, WD2000JB, WD1200JB
ATI X800XL
Dell 2405FPW</pre><p>

RichPLS

Champion
Hate the Game, not the playah :)

ninjasideshow

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2005
Wasn't there a patch for one of the older FPS games that foced gore all over the place? I'm thinking Quake...

Of course Serious Sam had an option that turned all the blood to flowers which I thought was even more interesting.

Wolfy

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2003
Bloodrayne 2 is pretty groovy (altho I only played the demo) lots of blood in that one.

Older game would also be Blade: Severance of Darkness (or was it Severance: Blade of Darkness? altho it had a different name in the US I think) Slightly clunky but oh my what a fantastic hack and slash game that was when u got into it a bit.

Then I pose u have Soldier of Fortune and the rock hard and better sequel (obviously called) Soldier of Fortune 2.

Can't think of anything else that's ultra gory and yet still good. Postal 2 is worth a 5 minute look at but not worth spending money on cos it's shyte.

"Its only when you look at ants closely with a magnifying glass on a sunny day that you realise how often they burst into flames"

goloap

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2001
The most bloody game that I can remember is extremely old: it was called Rise of the Triad (if i remember correctly). You killed nazi soldiers and you could make them explode so that an eye bulb flew to you.

In ancient times they had no statistics so they had to fall back on lies