Placing an inkjet printer on a small table

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hi,

Will it be OK to place an inkjet (all-in-one) printer on a small table that
will likely vibrate a bit when it's printing? I want to get an all-in-one,
but don't have space on my desk to put it.

Thanks.

"Michael" <a@b.c> wrote in message news:kC0wd.30953$eb3.16086@clgrps13...
> Hi,
>
> Will it be OK to place an inkjet (all-in-one) printer on a small table
that
> will likely vibrate a bit when it's printing? I want to get an all-in-one,
> but don't have space on my desk to put it.

Some of these printer shake-rattle-n-roll rather a lot. Better put it ontop
of something heavy like a filing chest.

Michael

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Thanks for the advice. I think if I go ahead an buy a new all-in-one
printer, I'll have to also buy a heavy furniture.

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 19:52:48 GMT, "Michael" <a@b.c> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Will it be OK to place an inkjet (all-in-one) printer on a small table that
>will likely vibrate a bit when it's printing? I want to get an all-in-one,
>but don't have space on my desk to put it.
>
>Thanks.

Whoa!!.

That small table will be fine and beneficial to the life of the
printer. Those vibrations you see are the result of harmful energy
being absorbed by the table.
Trust me, your printer will last a lot longer with the wobbly table.

PJ

  • Like
Reactions: Namolo Kaman