XP 2 Problems with Word

August 28, 2004 11:23:06 PM

After installing the XP 2 patch, my MSWord program no longer saves properly.
Are there any downloadable fixes for this?

More about : problems word

Anonymous
August 29, 2004 5:38:01 AM

On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 19:23:06 -0700, gheins wrote:

> After installing the XP 2 patch, my MSWord program no longer saves properly.
> Are there any downloadable fixes for this?

You'll need to post a better description of what happens when Word no
longer saves properly - what exactly happens and are there any error
messages (on screen or in Event Viewer). Also, you may want to post this
question in the MS Word newsgroups. Include the version of Word that you
are working with.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default...
--
Sharon F