XP 2 Problems with Word

After installing the XP 2 patch, my MSWord program no longer saves properly.
Are there any downloadable fixes for this?
1 answer Last reply
More about problems word

    On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 19:23:06 -0700, gheins wrote:

    > After installing the XP 2 patch, my MSWord program no longer saves properly.
    > Are there any downloadable fixes for this?

    You'll need to post a better description of what happens when Word no
    longer saves properly - what exactly happens and are there any error
    messages (on screen or in Event Viewer). Also, you may want to post this
    question in the MS Word newsgroups. Include the version of Word that you
    are working with.

    http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx
    --
    Sharon F