Advice on Xerox Phaser units?

ME

Just curious if anyone out there has any advice or
experience with Xerox Phaser printers?

Is the technology superior to laser?

Cost of consumables good?

Color output good?

In article <t5a3s09cbtf044i9od9etfc8lu3cee4dto@4ax.com>, me@privacy.net
wrote:

> Just curious if anyone out there has any advice or
> experience with Xerox Phaser printers?
>
> Is the technology superior to laser?

The Xerox Phaser line includes both laser and solid ink printers.

Do a google search of "groups" for threads titled
"
Printing my own 36 page booklets - advice needed

"

&

"

full colour page print cost question (TEKTRONIX PHASER 850)

"

Both are recent threads on this forum about this subject. BH has it up &
running now & would have up to date info.