  • Epson
  • Peripherals
Last response: in Computer Peripherals
December 17, 2004 3:47:25 AM

Help,

i have epson cx5400. worked one day didnt work next.. all cartridges are
full... did cleaning and nozzle check 10+ times. What's wrong with it?

thanks,

rob

More about : printer printing blanks

Anonymous
December 17, 2004 10:55:25 AM

Robert Jackson wrote:
> Help,
>
> i have epson cx5400. worked one day didnt work next.. all cartridges
> are full... did cleaning and nozzle check 10+ times. What's wrong
> with it?
> thanks,
>
> rob

Without looking at it, or more information, sounds to me as though either
the printhead's shot or there is some sort of electrical fault with the
mechanism that tells the printer to send ink to the paper. Either way, it's
not something you can fix - if it's still under warranty, return it to
Epson, if not have a knowledgeable - or qualified - person look at it.
on salads.
Anonymous
December 17, 2004 5:46:12 PM

Rob-

Well if it is like the Lexmark I had problems with recently... New black
cartridge and no black ink coming out... I came here and looked for some
similar problems... try tapping the ink cartridge on the counter and that
might open up the ink jets on it and make it work again.

-Dave

"Robert Jackson" <rabramson1@si.rr.com> wrote in message
> Help,
>
> i have epson cx5400. worked one day didnt work next.. all cartridges are
> full... did cleaning and nozzle check 10+ times. What's wrong with it?
>
> thanks,
>
> rob

Anonymous
December 18, 2004 6:29:42 PM

If you send me a private email, stating your printer model and the
problem you are experiencing, I will send you a copy of my Epson
Cleaning Manual, which gives some suggestions on correcting this problem.

The manual is free and I do not spam, or try to sell you anything.

Art

!