vee

Distinguished
Aug 29, 2004

I can't figure out how to make my cursor go down to the
next line. I want to be able to write-out and print the
math problems that my son is having problems with the +,_-
x, & % can you please help me?

Vee wrote:
> I can't figure out how to make my cursor go down to the
> next line. I want to be able to write-out and print the
> math problems that my son is having problems with the +,_-
> x, & % can you please help me?

You need to say what application you're using, and give a better
description of what it is you're trying to do. If you have MS Word
installed, you also have an equation editor that will allow you to enter
mathematical characters and structures--go to Insert > Object and scroll
down to Microsoft Equation. Check the Word help files for guidance in
using the equation editor.

vee,

we need more information as to what application you are using.

further you can try a cold boot of your computer first (shutdown windows,
wait a few seconds and turn it back on) and see if the problem goes away.

you can also try pulling your keyboard cable off the back and then
reinserting it.

if the problem persists, you may have a faulty keyboard and/or you may try
to borrow another keyboard to check if your keyboard is doing okay.

hope this helps.
--
Regards,
Dennis Lazo

the email address from where this message has been sent from is unmonitored.
e-mails may be sent at http://dennislazo.com/email/.
information herein is provided as is with no warranties, and confers no
rights.

"Vee" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I can't figure out how to make my cursor go down to the
> next line. I want to be able to write-out and print the
> math problems that my son is having problems with the +,_-
> x, & % can you please help me?

TRENDING THREADS