Great video: 747 landing in Hong Kong

I really enjoy movies with piece-of-art landings and takeoffs.
Here is one that shows a great landing of a 747 at Kai Tak airport, the
former international airport of Hong Kong. In order not to collide with
buildings, aircraft should take a steep right just before touchdown. And
this plane also needs some correction to the left.

I doubt if landing gears can stand landings like these....

http://www.xs4all.nl/~renegade/29_1/Photos/movies/747%20landing%20at%20Kai%20Tak.mpg

"pb" <arrob747@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht

http://www.xs4all.nl/~renegade/29_1/Photos/movies/747%20landing%20at%20Kai%20Tak.mpg

> yep, yep, Henkie, Henkie.....
> look here for more films of great planes...zz.zz.zz
> www.borrasart.com/flightsimulator.htm
>
> and listen to the sound of the 737..specialy on repeating-level......
>
> pieter

Hahahaha, I really liked the "build your own plane" instruction. Although I
think that plane would fly a lot faster if the match was actually lighted.
Kind of an afterburner...lol...

PS. I will never try this at home. I am too animal friendly for that.